1. Tremor Video – Eric Saccullo, Sr. Director of Sales Development, will present VideoHub, a comprehensive advertising platform that enables brand marketers and agencies to measure, track, report and deliver on the signals driving the performance of their video campaigns.
2. Kogeto – Jeff Glasse, Founder and CEO, and Bill Harding, VP of Sales & Business Development, will demo two of their products, as well as raffle one off: Lucy, the world’s most advanced panoramic video camera, and Dot, the world’s smallest panoramic video thingy for the iPhone 4 and 4S.
3. Viewbix – Jonathan Stefansky will demonstrate how SMB’s are adding interactive apps with video to drive user engagement and calls to action. Their platform lets you do this in a matter of minutes in a completely self-service way.
4. Booklyn Is In Love – Danielle Earle, CEO and Founder of PL Entertainment, will present a portion of her web series called “Brooklyn Is In Love”, a story about three twenty-something’s living in one of the most beautiful places in all of New York City.
5. ClipSync – Johnsie Garrett, Co-Founder & SVP of Sales & Business Development, will announce ClipSync’s newest product. Clipsync recontructs group social interaction into a uniquely enriched online experience, enabling any number of people to watch the same video content simultaneously, chat, interact, and be together virtually.
Nov 17, 2011 7:00PM NY Video Meetup @ AOL